What constructions are eligible for regularization and what are not ! GHMC Building Regularization Scheme
No need to apply for:
- Buildings constructed prior to 1.1.1985
Eligible for regularization (Straight Forward):
- Buildings constructed with deviations
- Buildings constructed with unauthorized floors, with total height of upto 18 meters (Residential) and 15 meters (Commercial)
- Individual residential buildings converted to apartment complexes
- Buildings constructed in deviation to Special Regulations applicable to Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills
Eligible for regularization (With Conditions):
- Buildings constructed with unauthorized floors, with total height of above 18 meters (Residential) and 15 meters (Commercial)
- Submit No Objection Certificate from Fire Services Department
- Submit No Objection Certificate Airport Authority of India)
- Submit Certificate from licensed structural engineer
- Buildings with Setback Violation case pending in the court
- provided there are no directions or orders from the court
- Buildings sanctioned for Residential use, but used for commercial use
- provided the land use has been earmarked for such purpose in master plan
- Constructions affected in road widening, The part that is not effected by road widening is eligible
- After handing over the affected portion to the Urban Local Body.
Not Eligible for regularization :
- Constructions in parking area, even if constructed in the excess area than required parking area.
- Constructions made in the area Earmarked for open spaces & parks
- Constructions made after the release of the BRS G.O.
- Constructions made in encroached Government Land
- Constructions made in property belonging to public undertakings
- Constructions made in land for which the applicant has no title
- Constructions made in surplus land declared under ULC, ALC or Assigned Lands Act
- Constructions made in Tank bed and Sikham lands
- Constructions made in prohibited areas of Osmansagar and Himayatsagar lakes (Catchment areas)
- Constructions made in Sites under legal dispute/litigation regarding the ownership of the site
This is general information only, please refer to the the G.O and Handbook Of Guidelines for comprehensive information.
For more info refer to the GHMC BRS Handbook Of Guidelines available at : LINK
Comments powered by CComment